VAT refund recording

by Sujitha


We are a company in Canada spend time in cannes and paid VAT for the expenses. We will be claiming back the paid VAT amount. How do I record this in my accounting system?
Please someone help me with this.



I'm in the USA. I don't have any experience with VAT taxes. I suggest you contact a Canadian accountant to help you.


Thanks for stopping by my website, though.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask the Expert!.