Truelite Trading Sdn Bhd

by Elaine Ho

Hi Kathy, my question is my boss every month take 1000 money for entertainment but no bill submission so this account i need entry to where?

Please help.

Thank you


Ask your boss for receipts. Tell him or her that you need them in order to keep good business records, and post the expenses correctly, and to justify the deduction. Are you certain these are business entertainment costs? Or personal entertainment?

If your boss in a Sole Proprietor, you could post the $1000 as an Owner Draw until he substantiates the expenses.

If you can't get receipts, and your boss says they are business costs, not personal, then make not of that and post to "Meals & Entertainment Expense".

Hope that helps!


Comments for Truelite Trading Sdn Bhd

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Sep 08, 2014
Thank you
by: Elaine Ho

thank very very much.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask the Expert!.